Thursday, April 7, 2016

a 2 year portfolio

Sooooooo.....it's been 2 years since I have posted anything on this blog!  Does anyone actually blog anymore?  I know I sure haven't.  However, I have had a few people call and want to have me take their photos, but would like to see my work first. {smart people!!!!} and since my last post was TWO YEARS AGO I figured it was time for some of my "current" work to be on here.  The following is a mixture of many different sessions I have done over the past two years.  Everything from families, to couples, to newborns, to children, to teens, to high school seniors, to missionaries entering the mission field and beautiful moms-to-be! I hope this will help those looking for a photographer to see my work and choose me because the like my work and feel it is a good fit for them.  As always, my information can be found at the top of this page.  Please call or text me with any questions and enjoy!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment