Saturday, October 19, 2013

Jones Family

I remember being in 8th grade and watching the musical "Into the Woods" for the first time ever as our high school performed it.  I was in awe as I watched the witch in that performance.  She had the most amazing voice and the emotion that she showed in that part had the entire audience feeling as if it were real.  She had us all in tears with her talent.  I later found out it was this lovely lady and I have been in awe of her ever since.  She is amazing.  Simply put.  But amazing doesn't even amount to what she is.  I live in awe of her every single day and am so thankful to have her as my friend now.  Her family is beautiful and fun and so very easy to photograph.  How thankful I am that she asked me to do these photos for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment