Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kyle and Tiffany ~ Wedding

My brother is all married!!!  And I have a new sister and two adorable new nieces.  We spent the weekend in Neah Bay, Washington for their wedding.  My family got to enjoy the beach for the first time together and we just had the best vacation ever!  Tiffany was the most relaxed bride ever and just wanted fun photos.  They got married at sunset on Cape Flattery Trail {the most northwestern point of the US and YES Tiffany totally hiked the trail in her wedding dress!!!}so we did photos before the wedding.  We did a big dress reveal {which was a BLAST} and then ran around the beach taking tons of photos.  It was so much fun.  And I LOVED that Tiffany would just hike up her dress and go wherever.  I am so thankful that we were able to attend this event and to witness this amazing marriage ceremony.  My brother has a tender heart but doesn't shed many tears.  And to see him and the love he has for this amazing woman was beautiful {and made me cry too!}  Thank you Kyle and Tiffany for sharing your special day with all of us.
dress reveal

 I LOVE his face in this one!  He keeps saying to me he doesn't know how he got so lucky....I kind-of {as his mean little sister} have to agree!!! :)










he was such a good sport!!!!

love that she would do anything in that dress!


On the trail to Cape Flattery 


waiting for that perfect point of sunset to begin....had to do some fun photos while waiting!





last sliver of sun.....

perfect wedding day for a perfect couple!  Congrats you two!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love these...I seriously sat in my car and cried as I looked at these. Thank you for capturing every moment of our amazing weekend...more importantly, thank you for being such a wonderful sister. <3

    ReplyDelete